– Bluemackeral Gallery and Studio offers a range of services including photography, photo restoration, passport photos, original art works, handmade jewellery, sculptures and aromatherapy oils.
The Gallery is the brainchild of Kevin Tyler. Having found a suitable premises in Corofin last July he invited some local artists from Corofin and surrounding villages to display some of their work too. The artists include Carol Andrews, Marian Killeen, Kaye Maahs, Colette Dinan and Marie Kilkenny. Margaret and Gerry Ruane also display their handmade jewellery in the Gallery.
Speaking at the event Minister Killeen said “I am delighted to officiate at this event. The Gallery provides an excellent opportunity to local artists to display their artwork, sculptures, and jewellery and affords the population of the local area, tourists and visitors to the area the chance to acquire a beautiful unique piece.”
“I wish to commend Kevin and his wife Diane on the entrepreneurial skills and their act of faith in choosing Corofin as the location for their business. I wish them every success in the future”, added the North Clare T.D.
Notes to Editor:
– For further information please contact Mark Dunphy of Dunphy Public Relations on 00353868534900 or email@example.com
– High-resolution images of Minister Killeen are available on request
– RALEIGH, N.C. Cherry, Bekaert & Holland, L.L.P. (CB&H) (http://www.cbh.com) will host a seminar titled “Coming to a Close: Tomorrow’s Accounting Issues Today” on Wednesday, Sept. 29 from 8 a.m. to 11:30 a.m. at the CB&H office located at 2626 Glenwood Ave. The seminar will discuss how to prepare for the tax changes that will take place in December, and attendees will receive an update on international standards, the new compilation and review standard, proposed changes to accounting for leases and other proposed changes to professional standards. An overview of federal and state tax law changes will be provided, in addition to year-end tax strategies and an economic and investment outlook.
“This seminar is an excellent outlet to discuss accounting and auditing updates, federal and state tax law changes, and an economic and investment outlook,” said Paul Fedorkowicz, partner-in-charge. “Through ‘Coming to a Close: Tomorrow’s Accounting Issues Today,’ we aim to prepare attendees with the knowledge and year-end tax strategies needed to not only close another tax year, but also minimize current year taxes.”
– Seminar leaders are: Joseph B. McLeod, CPA, tax partner of Cherry, Bekaert & Holland; John F. Gonella III, CPA, tax senior manager of Cherry, Bekaert & Holland; Jeffrey T. Sabetta, CPA, audit senior manager of Cherry, Bekaert & Holland; Joel A. Millikan, CFA, chief investment officer of Cardinal Capital Management; and Glenn C. Andrews, CFA, president of Cardinal Capital Management.
– “Coming to a Close: Tomorrow’s Accounting Issues Today” is a complimentary seminar and is open to the public. To register, visit https://www.onlineregistrationcenter.com/waitinglistform.asp?m=199&c=320&p=12 or contact Amy Cross at (919) 782-1040 or firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
ABOUT CHERRY, BEKAERT & HOLLAND, L.L.P.:
For more than 60 years, Cherry, Bekaert & Holland, L.L.P. (CB&H) has provided elite financial and management services to a diverse and successful client base. As an innovative and highly professional certified public accounting (CPA) and consulting firm, CB&H serves as a valued advisor to more than 25,000 clients by providing guidance on important operational and individual matters. Ranked among the top 30 accounting firms in the nation, CB&H is uniquely positioned to impart quality, cost-effective and practical advice to clients that include multinational corporations, private businesses, nonprofit organizations, governmental entities, emerging or startup firms and successful individuals. As one of the largest regional CPA firms headquartered in the Southeast, CB&H’s resource network stretches across six states: Alabama, Florida, Georgia, North Carolina, South Carolina and Virginia, and nationally and internationally through an alliance with Baker Tilly International Limited, an association of independent accounting and consulting firms. For more information, visit http://www.cbh.com.
The Scottsdale Marriott Suites Old Town is offering guests a Scottsdale shopping package. Guests can experience all that Old Town has to offer at a great price at this Scottsdale suites hotel.
This Scottsdale shopping package includes:
* Accommodations in a well-appointed guestroom
* $25 Visa gift card per room night
* Breakfast for up to two people
* Complimentary self-parking
* Westcor discount booklet that offers more than $500 in savings
With rates starting at just $125, guests can enjoy a shopping extravaganza in Scottsdale and relax and unwind in this Old Town Scottsdale hotel.
Scottsdale Suites Hotel Located in the Heart of Old Town
The Scottsdale Marriott Suites Old Town is conveniently located within walking distance of Historic Old Town’s nightlife, shopping, gallery hopping and restaurants. With two onsite restaurants, health club and a beautiful heated pool area, guests will find plenty to enjoy for a relaxing weekend getaway at this Scottsdale AZ hotel.
Perfect for a last minute weekend, romantic trip or girl’s getaway, this Old Town Scottsdale hotel features many incentive packages.
Guests can book now and enjoy this Scottsdale shopping package. For more information and booking options at the Scottsdale Marriott Suites Old Town please visit: http://www.marriott.com/phxst.
# # #
The Scottsdale Marriott Suites Old Town is a luxurious all-suite hotel, located in the heart of Historic Old Town. Our Scottsdale hotel has consistently ranked in the top one percent in guest satisfaction among Marriott hotels. Each guest room suite includes a separate living room, bedroom and oversized marble bathroom. In-room amenities include a well-lit work desk with high-speed Internet service, a wet bar, refrigerator and balcony with beautiful views of the desert landscape. For your dining convenience on-site, the 3rd Avenue Grill and Lounge features American cuisine in a relaxed, casual atmosphere. Our Scottsdale hotel provides exceptional service and conference space for groups and receptions. Within walking distance to Old Town’s restaurants, shops and entertainment, the Scottsdale Marriott Suites Old Town is the ideal choice for your stay in Scottsdale, AZ.
– Holy Trinity Diocesan High School, located at 98 Cherry Lane in Hicksville, will host its fall Open House on Sunday, September 26, 2010. The event will be held from noon 2:30pm and is open to all prospective students and their parents or guardians.
Holy Trinity, a private, coeducational Catholic high school founded in 1966 by the Roman Catholic Diocese of Rockville Centre, has been recognized by the U.S. Department of Education Exemplary Schools Program. Students and their parents or guardians from the Long Island community are encouraged to attend as Holy Trinity draws students from Nassau, Suffolk and Queens Counties.
Holy Trinity students enjoy a rich and focused learning environment with smaller class sizes and a highly dedicated faculty. The school is also known for its highly competitive athletics and outstanding extracurricular activities, such as its theater arts program. This past 2010 academic school year, Holy Trinity’s graduating class received more than $31 million in scholarships.
Holy Trinity’s tradition of academic excellence is evidenced by its 100 percent college attendance rate and distinguished graduates, including numerous Ivy League alumni. In addition, the school is accredited by the New York State Board of Regents and the Middle States Association of Colleges and Schools.
Holy Trinity is located at 98 Cherry Lane, Hicksville (at Cherry Lane and Route 106, one-half mile south of Old Country Road). For more information, and to take a virtual tour of Holy Trinity, visit www.holytrinityhs.org.
– Daszkal Bolton LLP, the leading South Florida certified public accounting firm, headquartered in Boca Raton, has been named one of the 2010 Best Accounting Firms to Work For for the third year in a row. The annual list of “Best Accounting Firms” was created by Accounting Today and Best Companies Group, and is made up of a total of 100 companies.
“Daszkal Bolton has earned the distinction of being named one of the 2010 Best Accounting Firms To Work For because of our people-first attitude! Our team is very proud of this accomplishment, and the fact that we have now won three years in a row. Congratulations are due to all our Associates for their daily efforts to improve our processes, poli,” said Managing Partner Michael Daszkal.
This survey and award program was designed to identify, recognize and honor the best places of employment in the accounting industry, benefiting the nation’s economy, its workforce and businesses. This award is not based solely on marketing efforts as many other awards often are. “What makes Daszkal Bolton a great employer? Exceptional benefits, flex time, and a work/life balance philosophy. Daszkal Bolton realizes our Associates are the foundation of our success and provides plenty of opportunities for engagement and advancement,” said Firm Co-founder Jeff Bolton.
Companies from across the country entered the two-part survey process to determine the Best Accounting Firms to Work For. The first part evaluated each company’s workplace policies, systems, and demographics. The second part consisted of an employee survey to measure the employee experience. The results were then analyzed in eight areas:
o Leadership and planning
o Corporate culture and communications
o Role satisfaction
o Work environment
o Relationship with supervisor
o Training and development
o Pay and benefits
o Overall engagement
For more information visit www.BestAccountingFirmstoWorkfor.com.
# # #
Daszkal Bolton is a certified public accounting firm with offices in Boca Raton, Jupiter and Sunrise. Daszkal Bolton is recognized for its dedication to helping companies grow and individuals achieve success through superior technical compliance services and customized solutions. The Firm provides a full range of accounting services, including international tax, state and local tax, audit, valuation, forensic accounting, estate and trust planning, due diligence, merger and acquisition assistance, as well as value-added financial consulting services
Schelli Whitehouse is the founder of The Next Highest Version of You and Your Business, which is a woman-owned business in Raleigh, NC. Whitehouse is an entrepreneur who lives her own soulful purpose by running her company to better prepare other “soul”-o-preneurs define, package and monetize their soulful purpose. Her program is designed to help her clients delve into the deepest understanding of who they are in order to develop a unique expression of their authentic purpose and monetize their spiritual services. Whitehouse offers workshops, private personal coaching and virtual intensives, including equine assisted experiential retreats. Whitehouse’s brand promise is “fun and financial freedom for the conscious soul-o-preneur.”