– The weekend programme is 100% practical wherein the delegates work on Power Point and MS-Excel over the 6 weekends (10 days) classes and do the modeling, valuation, pitch book etc for a BSE Listed Scrip. At the end of the programme, mock interviews are conducted with Investment Bankers, after the candidates have completed their pitchbook of a BSE listed Scrip.
The X Factor of the Curriculum:
We do not teach from a textbook and we do not believe in a 400 pager books of notes that you would not ever read again. By using real world actual case studies and having participants actively involved in building hands on practical facets related to field of finance, we instil and teach how to think and apply
Who Should Attend:
All those who seek a make a career in finance, who seek to enhance their skill sets in finance domain, who aspire to make a mark in the fascinating world of Investment Banking, who want to learn the practical facets, techniques used in Investment Banking
1) Basic Financial Concepts
2) Comparable Company Analysis
3) Deal Comps / Precedent Transaction Analysis
4) Financial Modeling (Historical and Forecasted Financial Statements)
ARC Academia is the India Office of Wall St. Training. ARC Academia – Wall St. Training India, provides weekend training programmes and workshops in the areas of Investment Banking, Financial Research & Analysis, Fund Raising Activities and Financial Modeling and Forecasting techniques. The customized 5 Day and 10 Day Program running only on the weekends (Saturday and Sunday) brings forth practical tools and techniques used in Investment Banking and Finance Industry. This will not only be a huge learning canvass for delegates but also brighten the chances of getting a cushy job in finance field /increasing repertoire with requisite skill sets to enhance existing credentials. A limited batch size of ~ 20 ensures personalized attention, practical learning and exposure
– PALESTINE, IL – Over 100 professional and amateur photographs have the Palestine Art Center Main Gallery filled with a visual feast.
The 2010 Photography Show is the first annual and replaces the Crawford County Arts/Lincoln Trail College Photography Show held for nearly 5 years at LTC. Photographers from as far south as Newburgh, Indiana, north as Dennison, west to Effingham and east to Indianapolis, Indiana, brought their work for the show.
The show, with more than 100 entries ranging from all over Illinois and Indiana, will be open to the public from 10 a.m. to 2 p.m. daily through Friday and from 5 to 8 p.m. on Thursday. Voting for the People’s Choice Award honor and money is open to the general public through Friday. Hours and show schedules may be seen at http://www.palestineartcenter.com
Doug Lawhead, former Robinson Daily News photographer who is now a technology instructor at Eastern Illinois University, Charleston, judged the show. Lawhead brings 23 years as a professional photographer to the task along with being a photo instructor. He had an April show of his current work of manipulating digital photos by adding photographed textures into subject photographs with computer software.
Best of Show and two first place honors were earned by Mitch Erwin of Olney.
Local first place winners include Danelle Hevron, Flat Rock, and Dana Hargrave, Robinson.
Other first place winners were Jim McMullen, Terre Haute, Indiana, and Todd Stokes of Dennison both taking 2 firsts each.
Local photographer Beth Rynke, Robinson, garnered 2nd place honors along with Jeff Waggoner, Indianapolis, Indiana; Jim McMullen, Terre Haute; Brent Michael, Newburgh, Indiana; Bob Reisling, Effingham; Spencer Young, Clinton, Indiana; and Harry Orr of Salem.
Honorable mention winners locally include Megan Ellis, Palestine, and Joe Trimble, Robinson.
Indiana artists getting honorable mention awards were Spencer Young from Clinton; Jim McMullen, Terre Haute; Jeff Waggoner of Indianapolis; and Rita Kent, Newburgh . Mitch Erwin, Olney; and Debbie Arning of Walnut Hill were Illinoisians earning honorable mention.
Lawhead remarked at the recent opening of the show that the show is an “incredible collection of excellent photos.” He said he chose award winners based on the different way their photos show they have viewed their subject. “I’m looking for a different way of seeing what everyone sees and for the expression of that in their photos.”
Lawhead has been a professional photographer at several commercial news organizations and has been taking pictures for most of his life.
The show is the first annual sponsored by the Palestine Art Center and the Palestine Development Association. Palestine photographer and artist Jim Ellis chaired the show at the Art Center.
A People’s Choice award will also be given to one photo and is still being voted on by visitors to the free show.
Access to the Palestine Art Center Main Gallery, 112 S. Main St., is available through the Main Street Bistro.
Palestine, located in southeastern Illinois along the Indiana border about 1 hour south of Terre Haute, IN, is one of the oldest towns in the state. The community celebrates its Bicentennial in 2011. Visit http://www.palestinebicentennial.com for more details regarding Illinois’ 1st bicentennial celebration.
# # #
The Village Web works with several small businesses and organizations in the area helping to promote their companies, not-for-profits, and activities.
The Houston Marriott Westchase is offering a Houston shopping package for guests. Shopping enthusiasts can take pleasure in all the amazing shopping Houston has to offer, then relax and unwind at this Houston Westchase hotel.
The Houston shopping package includes:
* Deluxe accommodations
* Daily breakfast for two in hotel restaurant
* Two cups of Starbucks Coffee to go
* $100 shopping certificate to any retail store at Memorial City Mall
* Transportation to and from Memorial City Mall provided
* Self parking included
This Houston shopping package runs through December 31, 2010. With rates starting at just $169, guests can rejuvenate at this Houston Westchase hotel after a long day of shopping.
Houston Marriott Westchase Offers Guests Central Location To Shopping and Fine Dining
The Houston Marriott Westchase is located just minutes from the Uptown/Galleria Area for some of the country’s finest shopping and dining. Guests can explore downtown Houston and attend sporting events just minutes away. There is something for everyone to enjoy at this Houston Westchase hotel.
Guests can enjoy a deluxe Houston vacation with plush accommodations, an indoor/outdoor connecting pool, whirlpool, full-service health and fitness center, onsite restaurant and lounge. Guestrooms provide luxurious “Revive” bedding for a restful stay and fine amenities in each bathroom including Bath & Body Works products.
Shopping enthusiasts can book now to experience the ultimate Houston shopping package at this Houston Westchase hotel. For more information and booking options at the Houston Marriott Westchase please visit: http://www.marriott.com/houwm.
# # #
The Houston Marriott Westchase is conveniently located in the rapidly growing Westchase Business District, which welcomes companies such as National Oilwell Varco, Honeywell and BMC Software. This Houston Westchase hotel is located just minutes from the Uptown/Galleria Area for some of the country’s finest shopping and dining. The I-10 Energy Corridor in West Houston is a short distance from the hotel with companies like Shell, Schlumberger, Dow Chemical and BP only minutes away. This AAA 3-diamond, 600-room hotel offers 42,500 square feet of state-of-the-art meeting and convention space. Decorated with Texan-historical flair, this Houston Westchase hotel provides well-appointed guest rooms, indoor and outdoor heated swimming pools, a fitness center and several dining options. The Houston Marriott Westchase provides easy access to downtown Houston, airports, sporting events and all that Houston has to offer.
– Elizabeth Dunn London College of Fashion Cordwainers graduate, showcased six of her most creative shoe designs as part of a two day exhibition between the 1718 September at Fashion Mavericks official off schedule London Fashion Week event at The Strand Hotel.
This was the first time Elizabeth Dunn has showcased her collection since graduating and she was very excited to be involved with London Fashion Week activities. When asked about being approached by Fashion Mavericks she said: “I was flattered when they asked me to showcase! It is such a great opportunity to stand out and show off my creativity.”
Elizabeth Dunn’s shoe making encompasses traditional English shoemaking with her own contemporary twist. Her personally hand made shoes are inspired by elements associated with the earth, nature and flowers. The luxurious feminine footwear consists of deep, earthy tones and a mixture of raw, rough and glamorous textures to bring an exciting element to footwear.
The two days served as a great platform of exposure for Elizabeth Dunn and her graduate collection. Fashion Mavericks has been successful for showcasing talented designers and giving them the spotlight to expose their creativity to potential buyers and recognition in the fashion industry.
# # #
Sassi PR is a public relations agency that specialises in raising the profile and maintaining the public image of Fashion Designers, Music Artists, Entertainment Artists and everything Sassy!
– Have you ever discovered that you had spent more time at the TSA check points and airport security lines than the time it took you to fly to your destination? Some people have to get screened more than others and at times some of us have been held up in checkpoints longer than it took fly in the air to achieve our travel destination. If this is the case and or you’re tired of wasting more time then needed in the airports, you might like these helpful hints and tricks we are bringing to your attention:
(Join us free today at http://oddpath.com [only email-password required] to get more articles & reviews as well as helping to benefit your Personal & Business life)
1. Avoid wearing metal or steel containing accessories, items, clothing, jewelry, money clips, belt buckles, keys, tin foil (gum wrappers), etc.. If you have keys, key chains, cell phones, etc that you have to take just make sure you have them all located in one area so you can take them out at once and place them in the container at the screening checkpoint.
2. Avoid footwear that has metal or thick soles. Also make sure you are not wearing footwear that is hard to put on and take off cause you will have to remove them at the security checkpoint. The reason we mention thick soles is because the TSA can screen your shoes for other purposes than just metal. This might be a precaution they take to make sure your not concealing anything in your shoes/boots.
3. If you plan to travel during the holidays make sure you do not pre-wrap any presents. In some cases it is much smarter to ship them rather than bringing them on the flight with you as well as through the checkpoints. This will help save you a lot of time.
4. You should usually try to arrive at least one to two hours prior to departure if you’re flying domestic and between two to three hours if you’re flying international. Remember the worst thing that can happen is that you miss your flight in which case this will cause you major headaches and stress. It’s always better to arrive at the airport to early and wait then to miss a flight and be stuck for hours or days.
5. Avoid bringing items that are prohibited at the airport screening checkpoints. Things like pocket knives, water, too much fluids, lighters, etc.
6. Make sure you use your carry on luggage for your valuable stuff such as CPU, laptops, itouch, ipad, iphone, walkman, cd player, mp3 player, jewelry, camera, video camera, etc. It is always smart to put your medication in your carry on as well in case your luggage gets lost.
7. Make sure to label your personal contact information and or a business card on your luggage, carry on luggage, laptop, and other valuable stuff in case it gets misplaced.
8. The best trick or hint to Save Time is do not bring any carry on items or carry on luggage. If you do not have anything on your or you are traveling light, chances are you will fly right through the security airport checkpoints because there will be nothing to search on you.
Over the recent years traveling has become a little more difficult do to certain events around the globe. Airports have increased security steps and procedures in order to take the necessary precautions for those that are traveling here and abroad. Chances are these security procedures will not be slowing down anytime soon and that’s why it is smart to educate yourself and others on how you can save time when flying.
5722 South Flamingo Rd 280
Cooper City, Florida, 33330
# # #
Oddpath.com (http://oddpath.com) is Free admired Local Search Engine, Directory, Social Gaming Site, Upcoming Social & Business Networking Community and much more that connects you to everyone & everything you’re interested in and or care about! Search over 11 million Local Businesses or 100 million People, write reviews, store your favorite places, socialize, build your business, find partners, clients, build your network, meet new friends, business associates, add photos and comments, chat, flirt, play live social games, get rewards, search money, investments and the stock market, blog or share blogs, and more!
– Freiburg, 9/14/2010. iTernity Ltd, Freiburg, has allowed KPMG’s accountants to go over its storage and archiving solution iCAS with a fine-tooth comb. It is now being presented with the auditor’s certificate. This certifies that iCAS users can archive their electronically-stored business information in an audit-proof manner, in accordance with the applicable guidelines. When used properly, as per the certificate, the data can be archived in accordance with the German legal requirements and guidelines.
iCAS therefore fulfills the requirements of the Trade and Tax Law. This includes the Tax Code (AO), the Principles of Proper Accounting (GoB), the Principles of Proper Computer-Based Accounting Systems (GoBS) and the Principles of Data Access and Verifiability of Digital Documents (GDPdU). The solution also meets the requirements of the Swiss Code of Obligations and the Accounting Regulations for Archiving.
Security and flexibility are among the outstanding features of the hardware-independent archiving solution. iCAS is an intermediate layer that is inserted between a DMS, ECM or email archiving system and the storage systems used. The data can be encoded, compressed and placed on the storage medium in a secure manner. iCAS uses the patented Content Storage Container, contained in all documents and metadata. The archived documents are protected from any attempts at manipulation via 512-bit hash values. The ECM System can give iCAS the respective archiving period for the document and deletion of the data prior to the expiry date can thus be prohibited.
KPMG conducts its examination in compliance with the auditing standards recognised by the German Institute of Auditors e.V. and the Federal Ministry of Finance. KPMG International is an association of legally independent, national member firms that conduct their business in 146 countries. KPMG is a business leader in the field of auditing and consultancy in Germany as well. More than 8,500 staff are employed at over 20 different locations.